Grow with Us
Interested in joining the Hang Out team, teaching others to fly, or simply expanding your knowledge of the AntiGravity® methodology? AntiGravity® is the only aerial fitness technique that offers 7 different programs.
Help us add more rock stars teachers to help Hawaii open up space in the body and the mind! The Harrison AntiGravity® Hammock will bring you many gifts, such as flexibility, strength, happiness and health. Join us to get them all.
Where to Begin
Step One is to be trained in AntiGravity® Fundamentals 1 & 2. This a total of four (4) days with two days for Fundamentals 1 and two days for Fundamentals 2. These four days, along with an online Readiness Assessment and an online Self-Test, prepare you to teach classes to the public. Completing AG Fundamentals 1 & 2 means you are a Certified Level One AntiGravity® Fitness Instructor who is capable of presenting three solid class variations of AG Fitness techniques which includes a powerful Decompression class.
1. Upon payment in full of your course fee, you are sent a file or link containing some educational materials and documents. These are simply meant to help you understand some basic concepts and get you better prepared for the classroom experience.
2. Upon studying this information, you must take a Readiness Assessment test online. This test should ideally be taken prior to attending the AG Fundamentals 1 & 2 courses, but may also be taken during or even after the course. You have a maximum of six months in which to complete all course requirements.
3. You must attend all hours of the AG Fundamentals 1 & 2 courses.
4. You must show knowledge of the materials by taking an on-line Self-Test which will focus on safety and teaching presentation.
5. When you have successfully completed all course requirements you will become a “Certified Level One AG Fitness instructor”. Only then will you show up on our official AntiGravity Fitness website as “active”.