Come experience the joy of flight with AntiGravity’s zero-compression inversions.
In our Aerial Restorative Class, you feel like you’re floating cocooned in the silk hammock. We start with a soothing guided meditation in the hammock, where we practice slow, focused breathing to bring you into a calm and mindful state.
When your body and mind are fully relaxed, the instructor guides you through an optional zero-compression inversion to decompress the spine, release tension, and relieve tight muscles.
After the inversion, we lower the hammocks to a few inches off the floor for a series of deep, slow-flow stretching, focused on the hips and lower back.
Luxurious, rejuvenating, and light-hearted, the Aerial Restorative class is a great experience for all. This class is set to a relaxing soundtrack.
You may not participate in this activity if any of the following apply to you:
- Recent surgery
- Hiatal hernia
- Heart abnormalities
- The Hang Out is an AntiGravity® Licensed facility. You can trust our quality.
- Our staff is AntiGravity certified to ensure every single customer has the best possible experience.
- Our classes are taught in English.
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- No maximum weight limit
- An insurance waiver must be signed to participate.
- We recommend sunscreen for outdoor classes.
- Appropriate clothes for exercise (shoulders should be covered — no tank tops)
- If you’re sensitive to movement, please consider taking something for motion sickness.
- An open mind