Bring your friends to experience aerial yoga in a fun, personalized setting.
Decompress with an AntiGravity Class in Honolulu
Have you always dreamed of flying through the air? Are you ready to take your yoga and fitness practice to new heights? Then our Learn to Fly class is perfect for you. We cover all the key foundational techniques to enable you to feel comfortable, confident, and at home in your AntiGravity® Hammock!
Classes at The Hang Out are open to everyone – we’ve made it suitable for all shapes, sizes, and skill levels. In this 75-minute class, we safely take you from complete novice to confident flyer in just one class.
The Hang Out is the leading Aerial Fitness studio in Hawaii where you will be expertly led by our experienced instructors. Expect to feel relaxed, lengthened, and strengthened as you learn to fly and decompress the spine! Come experience the joy of flight with AntiGravity’s zero compression inversions – great for spinal health, flexibility, strength, mindfulness, and playfulness.
You may not participate in this activity if any of the following apply to you:
- Recent surgery
- Heart abnormalities
- Hiatal hernia
- All teachers at The Hang Out are AntiGravity® certified, so you can trust our quality.
- Class sizes are small to ensure every customer has the best possible experience.
- Classes are taught in English.
- Minimum age of 13 required
- No maximum weight limit
- An insurance waiver is required to participate.
- Wear sunscreen for outdoor classes.
- Please wear appropriate clothes for exercise. Shoulders should be covered. No tank tops.
- People sensitive to movement should consider taking something for motion sickness.
- Bring an open mind!
Classes held rain or shine except in extreme weather
- Check weather to make sure you are comfortable
- Sunshine ☀️ likely. Please bring sunglasses
- Non windy days it gets hot. Please bring water