Build strength, decompress your spine, and have fun
Have you always dreamed of flying through the air? Are you ready to take your yoga and fitness practice to new heights? The Hang Out is the leading Aerial Fitness studio in Hawaii. Come experience the joy of spinal decompression with zero compression inversions – great for spinal health, flexibility, strength, mindfulness, and playfulness.
Our classes will safely get you flipping, inverting and flying. Increase your kinesthetic awareness for better agility, build core strength, elongate your muscles and get a low-impact cardiovascular workout while suspended by the Hammock.
Expect to feel energized, lengthened, and strengthened as you exercise and decompress your spine!
You may not participate in this activity if any of the following apply to you:
- Recent surgery
- Heart abnormalities
- Hiatal hernia
- The Hang Out is an AntiGravity® Licensed facility, so you can trust our quality.
- Our staff is AntiGravity certified to ensure every customer has the best possible experience.
- Classes are taught in English.
- Minimum age of 13 required
- No maximum weight limit
- An insurance waiver is required to participate.
- Wear sunscreen for outdoor classes.
- Please wear appropriate clothes for exercise. Shoulders should be covered. No tank tops.
- People sensitive to movement should consider taking something for motion sickness.
- Bring an open mind!